Award Recipient Benefits
- Honored schools and districts will be recognized at the Apex Learning Blended Learning Conference in Seattle, WA. Each school or district will have an opportunity to send a representative, all expenses paid, to the conference to present their program results.
- Offer feedback on Apex Learning digital curriculum.
- Spotlight of school or district success by Apex Learning marketing.
Apex Learning asks that school and districts honored with the Apex Learning Award of Excellent share their experience with other schools and districts that are interested in observing successful blended and virtual learning programs. Honored schools and districts may be asked to be a reference site and host site visits.
We are pleased to have the opportunity to partner with your school or district to promote your success to individuals and entities in the education community via Apex Learning marketing activities and materials. We appreciate your willingness to share your experience with others.
By submitting an application, you are affirming that you:
- Have permission to submit the application on behalf of the school or district referenced in the application;
- Accept an invitation to speak at Apex Learning’s 2014 Blended Learning Conference in Seattle, WA;
- Agree to let Apex Learning promote the positive results the school or district has experienced using Apex Learning digital curriculum; and
- Are 18 years of age or older.