Happy National Teacher Day! Across the nation, teachers are being thanked for their hard work and the positive impact they have on young people. Students thank their teachers for many things - no homework on a Friday night, the chance to bring up a grade or make up missing work. Every so often, students will send a note of thanks to teachers that have impacted them. In light of National Teacher Day, we want to share the kind remarks and sincere gratitude the students enrolled in Apex Learning Virtual School (Apex Learning VS) have for their teachers.
Here's what they had to say:
- If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be able to graduate.
- You've been an amazing teacher, completely defying the distance that I assumed would come from an online class.
- I will be attending Princeton next fall on full scholarship! I can't thank you enough.
- You were so personable. I often forgot that I had never even met you in person. Thanks for being a great teacher!
- You were so encouraging. You helped me push to the end.
- I wanted to thank you for being such a great teacher this year. Math has always been a struggle for me.
- Thank you so much for being a wonderful teacher. I learned a lot and really appreciate having your helpful feedback and support.
Especially today, don't forget to thank the teachers in your life for all they do everyday.
Kim Deskin is the Manager of Instruction for Apex Learning Virtual School.