Meeting Student Demand for Personalized Learning
Join us on April 19, 11:00 a.m. PT
- Julie Evans, Chief Executive Officer, Project Tomorrow, California
- Janet Leistner, Director, EVSC Virtual Academy, Evansville Vanderburgh School Corporation, Indiana
Moderator: Jason Mitchell
Today’s students are digitally adept and have never known a world without Google. They grew up with ubiquitous access to information and interactive tools designed to respond to their unique needs and interests. That experience informs the expectations they have of their schools and education.
This webinar will look at how districts can use technology to provide students with high-quality options beyond the traditional classroom, empowering students to meet their individual learning goals. Julie Evans will share about digital tools and solutions for personalized learning based on insights from the Speak Up National Survey results. Janet Leistner will talk about how the EVSC Virtual Academy is offering students more choices through virtual learning.
- How students are personalizing their own learning
- How to evaluate your district’s current state of personalized learning and implement practical steps for improvement
- How EVSC Virtual Academy provides a personalized learning environment at-scale for all students