Apex Learning Virtual School
ALVS is a turnkey solution designed to meet your district’s unique needs. Whether you are faced with a temporary teacher shortage or are looking to offer courses with lower enrollment numbers, ALVS can help. ALVS gives your students access to standards-based, NCAA-approved, engaging courses and highly qualified, state-certified teachers.
Accredited and Approved Virtual School
What do you get when enrolling your students with ALVS?
- Access to an accredited virtual school
- 100+ NCAA-approved core courses
- Highly qualified, certified teachers
- Experienced online teachers
- Live Tutor Chat available up to 12 hours a day M-F
- Rolling enrollment throughout the year
- Student services team to support your students and YOU!
How Can ALVS Support Your District Virtual Program?
ALVS serves over 20,000 students each year, helping them sharpen their minds, gain confidence in their abilities, and start the road to college and career success. Here’s just a few ways partnering with ALVS can benefit your schools and students.
|Offer summer school||Reengage home school students|
|Provide credit recovery||Support traveling students|
|Address teacher shortages||Meet NCAA eligibility requirements for student athletes|
|Expand course offerings||Serve hospitalized and homebound students|
|Offer courses with limited enrollment numbers||Reach at-risk students in a non-traditional format|
Experienced, Certified Online Teachers
When students take online courses from Apex Learning Virtual School, they get the benefit of a team of experienced educators—those who designed the courses and those teach the courses. For every course, students have an assigned teacher who monitors student progress, provides feedback, and is available for student questions through email, phone, and video chat.
- ALVS teachers have an average of 21 years of teaching experience—7 of those years online.
- Our Advanced Placement® teachers have an average of 14 years of AP® teaching experience, 7 of them online.